Rose Petal Pink Sleep Eyemask
Trouble sleeping ? Research shows that a good sleep eyemask can help you get a better night's sleep by blocking out any light in your sleeping room.
If it's dark, then your body releases melatonin to tell your body rhythm that it's time for bed. If there is light in the room then the body does not release these essential chemicals and it takes you longer to fall asleep.
Sleep eyemasks made of silk can also offer cosmetic benefits, protecting the skin around the eyes and preventing puffiness. Frequent migrane sufferers who are light sensitive during these periods can find great releaf in a silk eyemask that blocks out any form of light source in the room.
Silk is hypoallergenic and non-irritating which makes it the ideal fabric to have on your face for the long hours at night.
- 100% pure soft comfortable Mulberry silk
- soft spandex elastic band
- Standard size 20.5cm x 9.5cm
- Easy to care for
- Ideal for migrane sufferers
- Helps reduce eye and cheek puffiness
- Guards your face and eye creams from wiping off on pillow